Richmond attack sends man to hospital | News
RICHMOND, VA (WWBT)- An attack in Richmond has left one man in the hospital.
A 47-year-old man got into an altercation with some teenagers in the 2500 block of 3rd Avenue at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Richmond Police.
The man was hit in the face with a bottle and briefly lost consciousness, police said. The teens, described only as males, were reportedly seen going through the victim's pockets, taking some cash.
The victim is currently being treated at VCU Medical Center.
If you have any information that can help police with this investigation, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand jury finds officer justified in Chesterfield shooting death
- Vandals set fire to mailboxes at Bon Air apartment complex
- Police investigating an early morning shooting in South Richmond
- 12 INVESTIGATES: Sex offender coached Central Va. youth basketball
- Richmond Police searching for person of interest in sunglasses thefts